Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm a Needle Felting Maniac!

With the warm weather a comin' I am definitely transitioning from one woolie craft to another. Even though wool diaper covers are still awesome in the summer, I want to switch things up and start honing my other wool loves--needle felting and spinning.

Last night, I acccidentally stabbed myself only 10 times and drew blood about 4 times--this is definitely a sign that I'm getting better at needle felting! Don't worry--I always bandage before I touch my creations so that they don't get all bloody. Wanna see what I made?



Meet Mervin the Itty Bitty Guinea Piggie.


This lil' guy measures about 1 inch in length and 1/2 inch in height. He comes with a yummy bed of green grass that measures 2 inches wide and 3 inches long. Mervin is needle felted from Mauch Chunky Wool Roving and his bed of grass is hand felted as well.


Isn't he guinea-licious?

1 comment:

Dreaming Fey said...

More more, I want to see more needle felting.