Saturday, April 19, 2008

Flickr Pro Baybeeee!

Okay, I did it.... I made the leap and bought a flickr pro account. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like a big deal but I'm a super-d-duper cheapskate and I don't like to pay to get anything that I can for free. I love flickr.com and I'm super addicted to posting my photos and monkeying around with the groups but I wanted to be able to add more than 200 photos and have more options for organizing them. Now I get to post all the photos I want! muhahahahahahaa!

Another cool thing about the pro account is that now I have stats about where my view are coming from! Very cool! I just love all that informationy stuff...

check check check it out!

http://flickr.com/photos/cussin_crafter/

2 comments:

Migoto_Chou said...

Hmm... I'm probably going to have to eventually get a Pro Flickr account. Either that, or delete the pictures of my pets and travels... And I don't wanna do that!

Jennifer said...

I made the leap to the Flickr Pro account and have been thrilled - totally worth it!